SMC’s pressure boosters are twin-piston pressure intensifiers that are designed to raise the pressure of compressed air by non-electrical means. They are ideal for use in applications where a small number of end-of-line components may lack power due to lower than optimum mains air pressure. By boosting the pressure to a higher level with this simple to use product, larger forces can be generated, without the complication of installing compressors, expensive electrical controls and additional pipework.
- Improved service life: doubled that of conventional model
- Reduced noise: reduced by 13 dB (A) compared with the conventional model
- Improved reliability: built-in mesh filter at IN port
- Anti-condensation: integrated air-feeding tube with the main tube
- Each booster is available with a specifically designed tank (VBAT)